Asylum and Deportation Defense Program
The Asylum and Deportation Defense program provides legal consultations and represents children, adults, and families residing in the San Francisco community before the San Francisco Immigration Court and the San Francisco Asylum Office. Please make an appointment by calling our front desk at (415) 575-3500 and leave your name, number, and type of case or question. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- San Francisco Immigration Court
- San Francisco Asylum Office
- Information on how to check for your next court date
- EOIR (Immigration Court or Board of Immigration Appeals) case information hotline: 1-800-898-7180
- Resources to Support Asylum Seekers and Immigrants During Covid 19 Pandemic